Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lightning and Mater

I saw that at Hollywood Studios you could meet Lightning and Mater. I was wondering if anyone has a general idea of when and where. I have an almost 4 year old boy who would get a kick out of it. We weren%26#39;t planning on spending a whole day at HS so I thought if I could find out if they are typically around in the morning or afternoon I could plan around that.



Lightning and Mater


Don%26#39;t know when your trip is scheduled for, but here%26#39;s the times for now:





CARS: Go Cruisin鈥?



Near Studio Backlot Tour



10:00, 10:55 %26amp; 11:50am, 1:30, 4:00 %26amp; 5:00pm







Go to this site near the time of your trip and find the ';Studios'; button at the top of the page. Then, when the Studios page comes up, scroll down to the Characters section.





http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/



Lightning and Mater


my son loves them and i got some brilliant shots of him leaning on the front of mcqueen, adn another where it looks like him and mater are talking




We leave in 8 days so I will check that link you gave me. Thanks Kat




oh my gosh, these are the best.....you would not believe the adults trying to get their pics made with these guys....myslef inlcuded....there is something about them that makes you think you are getting your picture made with ';real moviestars';....we saw them around 4:00 and i want to say we were toware the back of the park somewhere between the lights motors action show and the backlot tour entrance....get a schedule when you go in and it should tell you when they will be out and about...also, if he likes Toy Story then make sure you have lunch in pizza planet and go to Al%26#39;s Toy Barn to see some of the characters


  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment