Saturday, March 24, 2012

Advice on which park passes to buy, please help

We are going to WDW 5/2-5/11. I figure we won%26#39;t go to the park on our first and last days there. That leaves 8 days. I have a 9 and 10 yr old who have never been to Disney, that is the main focus of our trip. I%26#39;m thinking of getting the 7day Hopper plus waterpark and more tickets. I%26#39;m not sure if we%26#39;ll hop but it sounds like many people do. I think 6 days would be enough but there is no Hopper plus waterpark 6 day ticket. I also don%26#39;t want to spend the extra money to get the no expiration passes, so trying to make the a good decision money wise.





So my question is, does a 7 day pass sound like too many days to spend in WDW and water parks? We probably won%26#39;t do Pleasure Island. Would the 5 day one make more sense because we could do water parks the other days?



Advice on which park passes to buy, please help


Not sure why you aren%26#39;t %26#39;able%26#39; to get a 6 day ticket with hopper and wp %26amp; more Option. You can add those options to any ticket. Who are you getting quotes from ? if you don%26#39;t mind me asking.



Check AAA, 6 day base ticket with Hopper and wp %26amp; more would run about $317 adult, $280 child



6 day ticket would give you enough, ( and only costs a few $ more, IMO, sould be enough for the Parks and then a few visits to the Waterparks and maybe Disney Quest a couple nights. You may not have enough time to use up all the extra options but the extra cost is worth it, again, IMO. I%26#39;m not sure you need the hopper option. :)



Advice on which park passes to buy, please help


I was looking at Undercovertourist with the Mousesaver link. They had 5 and 7 day with Hopper and More but no 6 day. I was thinking 6 would be enough.





So you don%26#39;t think Hopping is necessary?




I do think 6 is enough. If you go to MK twice, Epcot twice and 1 day each to AK and HS you%26#39;re covered :)



I%26#39;m not sure what%26#39;s up with undercovertourist, we have gotten any number of days from them. I thought last week I saw a 4 day with 2 free days. I%26#39;ll go look again. Check mapleleaftickets also.




I might be interpreting it wrong.





Thanks for your help.




I think they have the 6 day if you aren%26#39;t hopping. I thought I should get the Hopper one




Mapleleaf has the 6 day with wp Option for $277 adult, good price.



You can always add the hopper option if you get to the 3rd or 4th day and think you want to hop but Hopping from one Park to another really does take a bit of time and unless you have a Dinner reservation or want to ';just'; go to see the fireworks at night, I have never thought it was worth it.



You can easily spend a Whole Day at 1 Park, there is plenty to keep you busy



undercovertourist seems to have an odd listing of the tickets right now. I will check thru the mousesavers link and see if it%26#39;s the same




I got the park hopper and waterpark and more option for free. Total saving about $100 a person X 4 = $400. It%26#39;s a special they have on right now for dates through April and May IF you are staying at Disney Resorts and book through disney. The discount code is ALG.




Thanks, but we are staying off site.





I will look at Mapleleaf, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment