Saturday, March 24, 2012

Can any Disney hotels fit 5 in one room ? ?

Hi,



I don%26#39;t want to have to book 2 rooms for our family of 2 adults %26amp; 3 kids. Is it possible to book any room in a Disney hotel which will fit us all?



Thanks in advance!



DenKe



Can any Disney hotels fit 5 in one room ? ?


Hello we have 5 in our family too. It depends on what your budget is. We stayed in Nov. 2006 in a moderate, the Port Orleans riverside...it was great! Fit all 5 of us comfortably. Nice grounds, etc.



This year we are staying in the Polynesian, it is a deluxe, therefore a little more pricey...(grandpa is treating us!) I know for sure it sleeps 5 very well, even has a ';daybed.'; I have also heard that there is a family suite that sleeps six in the all star resorts... Hope this helps!



Can any Disney hotels fit 5 in one room ? ?


All Star Music can fit 5. We are going with a Deluxe Resort w/monorail - contemporary resort.




When looking at quotes on line I have found that you can get 5 in a room at Port Orleans, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Polynesian, Contemporary, and Grand Floridian...I haven%26#39;t made any reservations at these hotels (because I have 6 people, just got quotes should our youngest be unable to go) but they at least let me get the quote where as places like Pop Century, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Coronado Springs won%26#39;t give me a quote. All Star Music also has a suite called a Music Family Suite that can fit up to 6, it%26#39;s the only suite I%26#39;ve found that isn%26#39;t in the 600+ plus a night range.




Thanks everyone. Looks like we have lots of options!



DenKe




the Polynesian,Contemporary and Grand Floridian fit 5. The Port orleans Riverside fits 5 but it sia tight squeeze. And the Fort Wilderness cabins fit 6 and have a kitchen.




All depends on what ';kids'; means. We have stayed at Beach Club, Contemporary(unfortunately) and Wild. Lodge with 2 kids. Teens. It was bearable but not terribly roomy(even with a full balcony)I would hate to tell you to book two rooms at Pop or Allstar,but unless you have young children,I would consider that.




If you%26#39;re not set on staying on Disney, you might consider this. We also have three kids (two teens and a pre-teen) and I booked a vrbo condo with 2 BR/2 BA for $129 a night with a free shuttle service. I heard the family suites at the Pop were really small and I just have to have room with those big kids. Plus they%26#39;re all boys and I really need my bathroom! Ha Just a suggestion! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment