Friday, March 30, 2012

Southernmost on the Beach or Fairfield Inn

1st time to key west. We have a room booked right now at Fairfield Inn because pool and tiki bar looked great. But now I keep reading to book at the Southernmost hotel. They have rooms available at their Beach hotel. Does anyone recommend it over the Fairfield?



Southernmost on the Beach or Fairfield Inn


Its so much nicer and the location is 100 times better. Go for the Southernmost on the Beach.



Southernmost on the Beach or Fairfield Inn


Southernmost, hands down. Location in Old Town and quality of lodging is so much better there.




Southernmost without question. You can walk to everything but it%26#39;s on the quiet end of Duval.




In all honesty mommahop6, I do not think you will find anyone who will tell you to go with the Fairfield over the Southernmost.




Arnie%26#39;s right. There%26#39;s no contest on this one...Southernmost.




Southermost absolutely




Fairfield Inn is way too far from the action.




Many moons ago I stayed at The Fairfield Inn (i know....I know). Trust me, the pool and tiki bar are nothing special. Southernmost hands down!!




Well, I cancelled the Fairfield and we have a room at the Southernmost Hotel. I hope the pool is nice. We will be there in a week. YEA

No comments:

Post a Comment