Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busch Gardens Tours

Hi

Can anyone tell me is there anywhere except on Busch Gardens own website that I can get the tour tickets. My son wants to do safari tour which is quite expensive. Has anyone done it and is it worth it. Can you chose lunch from any of the restaurants, I know it gives you front line access to the roller coasters but is that just for one ride each and does the tours cover the parking fee

Thanks

Busch Gardens Tours

Hi,

I live in Tampa and will try to answer your questions. I don%26#39;t know of anywhere to get discounted tickets to the safari tour. As far as I know, you have to pay the park admission. I did the safari and it was worth it. It%26#39;s best to go in the morning, before it gets too hot, when all the animals hide to get out of the sun.

None of the tours include the parking fee. If you%26#39;re staying in a hotel on Busch Blvd. or Fowler Ave. near the park, some of them have free shuttles that will drop you off at the park so that you can avoid the parking fee, and the 15-20 extra minutes it takes to park and ride the shuttle to the park entrance (and back at the end of the day).

Busch Gardens Tours

Thanks KleeTampa


Hi Kleetampa

Have sent you a PM

Nelderwoman

  • Need a soft, comfortable bed set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment