Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stafford on the Beach or Jensen's

After years of staying on Sanibel, last summer my husband and I stayed at Jensen%26#39;s on the Gulf in the Penthouse and enjoyed being there. This summer, we have a group of seven and are trying to decide between both North and South Beach at Jensen%26#39;s and Stafford. I%26#39;ve only seen the Stafford house online. Can you tell me anything more about it? I read that it%26#39;s two doors down from the Mucky Duck--do you know if we would have a lot of people and noise on the beach? The two things we%26#39;re looking for are: right on the beach (as close as possible!) and a pretty quiet beach. At Jensen%26#39;s the only problem is the traffic there in the turn, which we noticed but got used to.



Stafford on the Beach or Jensen's


The traffic at the turn by Jensen%26#39;s can be annoying for many, so the north unit would be quieter than the south or the penthouse. As for Stafford, well I%26#39;ve considered it for myself. The owners seem to care for it, but it is rather nearer to the Mucky Duck and where Yolo sets up on the beach than I like and you will have not only the folks from Wightman and Laika, but the bayside people as well, so the beach isn%26#39;t as quiet as the one by Jensen. Closer to things though.





There is another cottage, VIP has it, called Sunset Too. It%26#39;s on the beach from Wiles Dr, so near Jensen%26#39;s.





vip-vacationrentals.com/rns/…





That would give you the same privacy as Stafford but less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment