Saturday, March 24, 2012

Do Universal do a one day ticket?

Do Universal do a one day ticket? I only have one day to visit Universal so not keen on the 2 day ticket just for one day.

Any ideas if Universal do this? None of the websites suggest they do!

Do Universal do a one day ticket?

You can pay on the gate for one days admission.

Do Universal do a one day ticket?

can definately get a one day ticket. We also got a 1 day two park ticket last year ( not sure if this is just for off peak times of year ) which means Universal and IOA on same day. Because it was so quiet we managed to do just about everything in both parks in one day.


Certainly they do. Right on Universal%26#39;s own website you have the option to buy a 2 park in 1 day or 1 park in 1 day ticket.

I%26#39;m not sure if everyone sees the same thing on this page or not but right here on the Trip Adviser site as I type this now to the left side of the screen is an ad for Universal, click on it and it links you directly to purchase tickets with the three options mentioned above. It is only slightly cheaper to get the 1 day ticket instead of the one good for the week but I guess if you were absolutely certain you would only be there for one day you might as weel save a little bit of money.


I have just been looking for a 1 day 2 park ticket. Am accessing the site from the UK and it is impossible for me to get passed the 2 day ticket (3rd day free). I know its good value - but we won%26#39;t use it. Any other UK users getting that problem? Any advice from you guys greatly appreciated (are the unoffial sites reliable?)

Cheers

AtomicGuy


I dont see any option whasoever to purchase a 2 day ticket (3rd day free). Obviously things are different there in the UK. What site are you looking on have you looked directly on Universal%26#39;s site.


If you switch from

http://www.universalorlando.co.uk/

to

http://www.universalorlando.com

there is a different set of ticket options

Wendy


on my computer in the u.s. there are definitely 1 day tickets. i just researched the whole thing for we will be there for 2 days. the online price difference is only a few dollars for a 1 day ticket from the gate price. it looks like a 1 day gate price is $75 and online brokers? are around 70-72.

i can%26#39;t find a 2 day ticket. it jumps from 1 day to 7 days, but the 7 days isn%26#39;t much more.


tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k159388鈥?/a>

Hi The above link was posted by Wee burd, i bought four 1 day/2Park tickets last night, really pleased and printed them out, hope this helps

BTW Thanks Bertha lol

Julie x


Undercovertourist sell one day tickets.

Have just bought my tickets from them and got a really good deal.

Also I made a mistake and ordered the wrong tickets, contacted them and was reissued correct tickets without a problem.

Would definately recommend.


I%26#39;ll second the recommendation for undercovertourist for taking care of problems ...

Last summer, my tickets were not delivered on time by Fedex -- I called Fedex and they were NO help -- I called undercovertourist and the lady was very helpful, she was able to fax me the copy of my tickets in about 10 minutes and told me I could take that to a GS window at WDW and they would be able to reissue tickets for us.

Fedex did finally deliver just before we left town.

Wendy

  • hand soap
  • good hawaiian names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment