Saturday, March 24, 2012

in room baby sitting

We are planning a trip in June and staying at the Mystic Dunes Resort. We have a 5 yr old and an 18 mo. old and want a couple of hours to go out to dinner and maybe a show so we want an in room sitting service. I have seen a number of agencies listed, but can%26#39;t seem to find any reviews. Please advise. Thanks



in room baby sitting


Hope...not sure myself, as we were wondering the same thing...kind of makes me nervous...I will be watching your post to see what advice/info you get. Sounds like a neat place whwre you will be staying...where is that? Have a great trip, and hopefully someone gives you some input.





The Disney Chicks



in room baby sitting


Haven%26#39;t used them , but a firm called Fairy Godmothers at 407-275-7326 gets some good reviews on :





http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/childfaq.htm




Fairy Godmothers is the one that Disney receommends though I%26#39;ve never used it-give them a try,it sounds okay




Hi, I%26#39;m all for alittle alone time, and I am sure these agencies are above board BUT I don%26#39;t think I could leave my children with a complete stranger and go out and enjoy myself. I am not one for giving my opinion so up front and I might be in for a hard time but I feel strongly on this. Sorry if I offend anybody. EvieCee.




with you all the way eviecee.couldn%26#39;t imagine leaving my son with nayone, especially abroad or so far away from home.




Just please make sure they %26#39;vet%26#39; all the staff they use .eg. police checks or US equivalent, references,previous experience, copies of qualifications and name of person in advance, minimum age etc. Ensure you do not get someone they have only just taken on for the busy period. And check with the hotel your staying at they have heard of them and that they have a good track record - don%26#39;t assume anything - always check and satisfy yourself. If the agency are not coperative regarding all your questions move on to another.




Do you really think your 5 year old will want to stay with a complete stranger?




I should have mentioned in my previous post that if you want to use a in room sitting service thats your business and no one should try to make you feel guilty about it .


  • hand soap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment