Friday, March 30, 2012

Aquatica - is it a whole day park

My daughter is desperate to go to aquatica, I am hoping we will get away with half a day, is this possible?



Aquatica - is it a whole day park


Well, if you don%26#39;t try to see and do it all, you can probalby get away with 1/2 day, but since the cost is high, that would be selling yourself short, I would think.





The park is 59-acres large, so covering all the territory would take considerable time, unless you are concentrating on one particular area.



Aquatica - is it a whole day park


Most waterparks close earlier the the Theme Parks so I would say yes. There have only been a few Forum Members that have gone to Aquatica so we don%26#39;t have alot of feed back



Here%26#39;s a review that was done on the allears.net site



allears.net/blogs/lindamac/2008/02/seaworlds鈥?/a>




I went to Aquatica yesterday.. It was only half full so managed to get on all the rides more than once.. In the peak season I would imagine that queueing would make this a full day park.. I expect with it being so new it will be very popular..





Sara




Sara Who Went to the Park ';Yesterday';....





Would you mind telling us a bit more about your experiences at Aquatica? Any specific suggestions for things ';not to miss'; or experiences you especially enjoyed?





Thanks, in advance, (if you should see this request and respond).




I would also like more input on the park. Did you go with children? If so, is there a lot for younger children to do? Any help would be appreciated!




hi i have been to aquatica. yes you could pull it off easily. i did stay for a while but that is only because i hang out in the rivers and the wave pool for a long time.





if you do a half day, do it in the afternoon. about an hour before park closing you can walk onto most slides.





i see some people have questions..?





i did write a review of the park -



tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k176678鈥?/a>





i did not go with children. for children, there was a very large play area, Walkabout Waters. there was also one for toddlers, Kata%26#39;s Kookaburra Cove. are your children below 42';?? if so, they will not be able to ride any of the main slides. if they are under 48'; they will not be able to do the dolphin plunge body slide.




I have to agree with Orlandonative and say that I was slightly disappointed.. I think the hype and build up led me to expect a little more.. The Dolphin Plunge was a let down in terms that you dont see a thing.. Maybe I expected the dolphins to wave at me as I shot through the flume!!



I loved the newness %26amp; cleanliness of it all.. But as far as rides go what more can you actually do with flumes that haven%26#39;t been done before?





There seemed more room on the beach area than Typhoon Lagoon.. I didn%26#39;t like the location of the cabanas and would definetly not pay any additional. One lot are located bang in the middle of a ride and the smoking area, the location escapes me at the moment..





As a fan of water parks I do recommend it and did have a very enjoyable day and will certainly go back with my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment