Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crown Currency?.

I am considering ordering my US dollars from Crown Currency.

If anyone has used them, I was wondering if they have had American Express Travellers chqs delivered, as they say they reserve the right to use another issuer. Also has anyone had cash delivered by them?

Many Thanks for any help.

Crown Currency?.

Hi

We have used them a few times...without any problems we had cash delivered recorded delivery...we have ordered again this year and are getting $2.11

Annie

Crown Currency?.

Had both, no problems at all.


Hi, I have just had my $ cash delivered today. I was expecting it on Monday,so it was a great surprise. I would highly recommend this company. I got $2.11. The cash is recorded next day delivery. EvieCee.


Hi SouthamptonMac,

I ordered from them for our trip in 2006 and it arrived recorded delivery no trouble, on the day they said it would - cash. I have also ordered for this year%26#39;s holiday got over $2 to the 拢1 - ordered it a while ago. Never seen anything bad about them on the forum


Have used them 3-4 times now.

Even got East Caribbean dollars from them last time.

when I get TC%26#39;s they%26#39;ve aways been AMEX.

I am putting another order in with them shortly, so I rec them.

  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment