Friday, March 30, 2012

Fantasmic! Dining Package

Hi All





We are going to Disney for 1st time in Nov and I was wondering if it is worth doing this package as I have a 4 year old who I no will not wait in a queue for hours.





Which resturant is the best for a 4 and 8 yr old.





What times are the shows in mid Nov.





Thanks



Fantasmic! Dining Package


Well, the schedule on the Disney calendar is not yet out for November, so we can confirm the times of Fantasmic just yet. Typically, around 8:00 PM for a one-show-a-night date.





For a mid-November visit, you may not need to do the dinner package just to get a seat, since it%26#39;s a slower visitation time.





If you are willing to arrive 30 minutes before the show, you should be fine without the package that time of year.



Fantasmic! Dining Package


Keep in mind that the Fantasmic Package gets you Priority Seating on a designated area ( far right) and they want you to be there 1h+ before the show - strollers are not allowed in, but your kids might not need it,then



As for the restaurant: all of them are geared towards kids :-) depends on the taste and budget - personally I like the Brown Derby and Mama Melrose%26#39;s but I was disappointed in Hollywood and Vine...




Having been in November several times I would say the crowds are low and therefore not necessary to do a dinner package in order to get a seat at the show (unless you are going over hanksgiving which is busy).



Good time of year to go by the way as weather is good but not too hot and humid and generally no queuing.




We went to Fantasmic last year on Nov. 11. People were still coming in just before the show started, both reserved and not reserved. I agree, as long as it%26#39;s not over Thanksgiving you should have no problems. I would still go about 1/2 hour early no matter what.





I did NOT like Mama Melrose. The service was poor and the food was HORRIBLE. The sauce tasted like Ragu in a jar! I was very disappointed. I will NOT eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment