Saturday, March 24, 2012

blue man group ... what the youngest age suitable ?

Hi all , would kids enjoy the blus man group ?



blue man group ... what the youngest age suitable ?


iloveshopping...I took my then 10 year old and we both loved it.





We are planning on taking our 11y/o son next week-it is a great show...we will not take our 4 y/o, though.





The show is VERY loud at times...constant visual and audio stimulation with storyline that young kids may not ';get';-we found it lots of fun and interesting-but, as a mom I did notice some little ones (not many at the 9:00pm show) who were overwhelmed and crying at times.





Some parents with young kids left after the audience participation with props that was a tad overwhelming for ME at first (because I couldn%26#39;t see anything!)





After I realized what it was...then it was lots of fun...don%26#39;t want to ruin the surprises, though.



On the website it advises the ages...I would only take kids under 6 if they are very adventuresome and not bothered by loud music, lights, darkness...and can sit still for that duration of time. Perhaps, others who did take their little ones will share their experiences.





Happy Travels!



blue man group ... what the youngest age suitable ?


Hi, my two kids are 9 and 11 and they had a great time. They still talk about the blueman group and cant wait to see them again this year.




I took my 7 yr old (at the time) daughter to the one in Boston and she had a blast. She still says how it was ';the best night of my life, Mom.';

No comments:

Post a Comment