Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Last minute cruises

I live in the Orlando area and my hubby and I are looking for something to do for our anniversary March 21st weekend. Not wanting to break the bank, we have been scouting out things and places to go. A guy that I work with said that he and his wife, when they have the time off together, just show up at the ports and ask what they have avaialable. Apparently they only pay the taxes and sometimes end up with really nice cabins. Anyone else done this?





Are cruises worth it? This would be out first one as well.



Last minute cruises


It use to be that way but between the cruises being full and security I am under the impression that you can no longer do this.



Try Vacationstogo.com and lastminutecruises.com.





I have seen some great deals there.





Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment