Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lakeland living

We are looking to move to Lakeland/ Winter Haven from a BUSY midwestern suburb. We are mid 20%26#39;s with a 1 year old. Where are the best neighborhoods with the best schools located? I have heard to the south and some to the north. What areas are to be avoided (I know downtown I wouldn%26#39;t live in). Any other tips are much appreciated! We are looking for more relaxed, safe living with things to do close by. I know about things to do in Orlando/Tampa already. Thanks!



Lakeland living


Contact the Chamber of commerce - www.lakelandchamber.com





Lakeland is a very nice place to live -- regardles of where.



Lakeland living


There are several nice subdivisions in North as well as South Lakeland. In the North, Sherwood Forrest is a very nice, clean, well established neighborhood. There are 5 smaller communities within Sherwood Forrest, all very nice. The schools are well rated.





In the South end, the Scott Lake, Lake Hollingsworth areas are also nice, clean, well established areas, but are on the expensive side. The schools in this area are very good also.





Send me an email and I will list the areas to stay away from. I just don%26#39;t want to offend anyone on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment