Saturday, March 24, 2012

4th of July in Sarasota (I know it's a little early!!)

Hi everyone,

Okay, so I know it%26#39;s a LITTLE early for this, but my friends and I are planning another friend%26#39;s Bachelorette party this year, and we%26#39;re coming to FL. My parents have a house in Bradenton, so we are going to be staying there. We%26#39;re all going to go into Tampa on Saturday for her Bachelorette Party night, but we%26#39;re looking for fun things to do on the Friday before, which will actually be the 4th of July this year!

So, what are some of the fun things that go on in Sarasota, Bradenton, Long Boat Key, Siesta Key, etc. We%26#39;re willing to go anywhere :) We%26#39;re looking for fireworks, something on the beach, maybe?? Any ideas would be great!!

Thanks!!

Moira

4th of July in Sarasota (I know it's a little early!!)

Siesta Key Beach always has fireworks, so that%26#39;s a good plan.

Also, there is Siesta Key Village near the beach (but not on it), and it has a few outdoor bar/restaurants. Nothing wild but still fun. If you are in your early to mid 20%26#39;s, I recommend the Daquiri Deck and if you are in your early 30%26#39;s, there are other options. I just don%26#39;t know your age.

There is a bar called The Beach Club also in the Village that has bands on the weekends. A mix of ages. It%26#39;s usually an %26#39;80%26#39;s band on Saturdays. Not sure about Fridays.

There is a dance club called The Gator Club in downtown Sarasota. A mix of ages. They have a website.

I guess knowing your age would help...

4th of July in Sarasota (I know it's a little early!!)

These are GREAT ideas!! Thanks so much, we are actually in our late 20s. I don%26#39;t know if I%26#39;ve been to Siesta Key Village?? I%26#39;ve been to the bars that are right on the beach. I think for Friday, we%26#39;ll want something fun, but not too crazy since we%26#39;ll be going out Saturday night. Thanks again for all your great suggestions!! Keep them coming :)


Um, there aren%26#39;t any bars right on the beach on Siesta Key.

~SRQgirl


Well, I guess I mean the ones right off the beach, not literally on the beach. Daiquiri Deck and the oyster bar that%26#39;s right there.


Yes. Those are in Siesta Village.

~SRQgirl


I saw this on the Chamber site....

Siesta Key Chamber 4th of July

9 p.m. at Siesta Beach

This annual event includes the latest and greatest in pyrotechnics set to music for a truly dazzling nighttime extravaganza. And its FREE!

VIP Seating available $150.00 or more give you: VIP Parking, 2 Passes to VIP Seating, Pre Fireworks Dinner on the Beach Call the Chamber for Details: 941-349-3800

  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment