Saturday, March 24, 2012

Where is the best burger in town?

Headed to Key West in a couple of months and was wondering where to find the best hamburger in town. My daughter (13) and I love hamburgers.



Where is the best burger in town?


Dennis Pharmacy claims to have the burger which inspired Jimmy Buffett%26#39;s hit ';Cheeseburger in Paradise.'; Jimmy probably ate at the old Dennis Pharmacy, but he claims the song was inspired by a different burger joint on a different island. That does not change the fact that it is a pretty delicious burger.





My other favorites are the gourmet burger at Azur and sliders at Jack Flat%26#39;s.





Your post has my mouth watering. Guess what I%26#39;m getting for lunch.



Where is the best burger in town?


Rum Barrel has a pretty good one. Second JackFlats.





PJ




The best place to grab a burger is the Half Shell Raw Bar, in my opinon. After my wife and I are up to the gills in seafood and need red meat, thats where we head to! Have a great time in KW!




Jack Flat%26#39;s or Fogarty%26#39;s. I think they are owned by the same people, so the burger is similar. I prefer Fogarty%26#39;s cuz you can sit outside and get a yummy frozen drink at Flying Monkey%26#39;s, and it is a GREAT people watching spot. Jack Flat%26#39;s, although nice, is a dark sports bar. We have plenty of those in Philly LOL!!




Pepes on Caroline has a great one.




Jack Flat%26#39;s and Pepe%26#39;s are both really good. The burger at Margaritaville is not a cheese burger in paradise, it%26#39;s a freshly defrosted Sysco burger.




I have eaten alot of burgers in Key West because I do not like fish or seafood. Pepe%26#39;s on Caroline has the best burger I have ever eaten anywhere in the world. The second best burger in KW is across the street at BO%26#39;s fish wagon, ask for the special and get free fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment