Saturday, March 24, 2012

Duval Square Rentals

I remember someone said they stayed there, but I don%26#39;t remember what their opinion of the place was. Anybody have any reviews, or real world experiance. Thanks



Duval Square Rentals


My wife and I have stayed at the Artist%26#39;s house and one of the other condos at Duval Square. They are very nice, great location but do not have a lot of the ';quirkiness'; of KW.



Duval Square Rentals


I guess what I would like to know, it quiet at night or does the Sounds of Duval filter in. Also, how%26#39;s the pool?



Thanks




The pool was being worked on the last time we were there but that was probably four years ago. It is not on ground level.





As far as the noise, you are very safe from the music of Duval.




We styaed there several years ago. The condos were nice and clean. Location is OK - about 9 to 10 blocks to Mallory Sq. The pool is on the roof and is only about 3 feet deep. Very nice to soak, relax and enjoy a beverage or two in. Just don%26#39;t dive in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment