Thursday, April 19, 2012

cheap hotel

Hi,



I am looking for a cheap hotel, close to the airport and close to Disney World with free shuttles to both.



My sister will be stayin there 1 night before DW and 1 night after DW.





Thank you



cheap hotel


The four value resorts on Disney property are All Star Sports, All Star Music, All Star Movies and the Pop Century. Each is very cheap, and will cost about $82 a night. The resorts offer shuttles to and from the theme parks and from Orlando International Airport using Disney%26#39;s Magical Express service. I would recommend the Pop Century over the All-Stars. The other three share all buses, and the Pop has its own.



cheap hotel


40 mins from airport, 10 mins dw, dont know about shutle, cost $179 for week..its at maingate east just before ramada..but you can pick up a room for under $35 per night if you look around.




I think waga waga has the right idea here.



The Airport is not that close to Disney and it might be best to get her right at Disney. I assume she is joining you for your Holiday ? All the transportation would be free.




My two sisters are joining us for my trip with my other sister. A real family reunion. The 4 girls together at last! We all live in different countries and two of them are arriving by plane a day ealier and leaving a day later. I and sister number 3 are arriving by car from Miami Beach. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 4 days. We just wanted to make our trip a little cheaper, so were thinking about taking a cheaper room for the first and last day for the two arriving by plane. I will take a look at the value resorts at Disney, this might be a better option for us as both my sisters will already be on Disney property.



Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment