Saturday, April 21, 2012

Christmas in International Drive

We are spending Christmas in the Holiday Inn, International Drive. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for a special meal on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?? We have 2 children, aged 12 and 14



Christmas in International Drive


Hi



We had lunch at the Peabody on International Drive. It was a buffet lunch with turkey, beef, sprouts! and mashed potato and gravy plus loads of puddings and starters. There was champagne included. I have two bodys aged 7 and 14 and they thought it was great. There was also a musician playing at tables and someone making animals etc out of ballons.





I have some photos if you%26#39;d like me to send you some drop me an email. Where are you in Wales ? We live in West Wales.





Have fun



Christmas in International Drive


Hi again





Forgot to $52.00 for adults and $25.00 children.




My partner and I went to Rosen Plaza for Christmas day Brunch which was excellent - cost about $30 for adults.




There are quite a few nice restaurants heading South of IDrive from your location (turn right when comin out of hotel) but not really sure of any for that ';special meal';.





One thing I will say though was for a couple of days after xmas we picked up 3 pizzas at the Pizza Hut less than 100yards from the hotel for $15 total. May come in handy when you ';want to eat cheap';








Hi Lelly





If you contact me directly with your email address I can send you some photos.





If you need any more info re Christmas please email me back and I will answer as best I can





All the best





Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment