Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cost of Skechers shoes at outlet malls

We are travelling to Orlando end of March, and I am curious how much children%26#39;s and women%26#39;s skechers shoes (sneakers/runners/joggers) cost at the outlet malls in orlando. I%26#39;ve read some previous members who have purchased multiple pairs of skechers shoes because of the amazing prices...but then that%26#39;s all relative.



In Canada, where I%26#39;m from, Skechers shoes for kids are about $40-50 Cdn and women%26#39;s range from $70-80/per pair. They rarely go on sale, because they%26#39;re just shipped out to outlet malls/warehouses.



I%26#39;d like a comparison or an insight on what I could find in Orlando outlet malls-





appreciate any info! Many thx!



Cost of Skechers shoes at outlet malls


Sketchers are really popular in orlando - whatever shopping mall you visit they will sell them. When we went i got two pair as they we%26#39;re buy one get one half price. It was nearly three years ago wen i last bought some sketchers though......i%26#39;m sorry....but i can%26#39;t remember the price - im pretty sure they wern%26#39;t more than 拢70-80 though so you might pick up a right bargain !!



Cost of Skechers shoes at outlet malls


i always stock up on skechers for me and dd(6) when we are in florida. i have never paid more than $50 for mine or $30 for hers. those are the most expensive pairs i have purchased. i find they are cheaper in the shoe outlet stores along the 192 than in the malls. rackroom shoes in particular seem to have a permanent buy 1 get 1 half price promotion on




Hi





I%26#39;ve bought Skechers from the ';Skechers'; store in Michigan and North Carolina before - both locations almost always have a buy 1 get one half price promotion going so I%26#39;m assuming it will be the same in Florida (and hoping too for when we go). Shoes for the kids (both boy and girl) really aren%26#39;t that much cheaper than here I usually end up paying $40 a pair regular price. However, the real savings are in adult shoes especially if both me and hubby get a pair (or I get two lol). Adult shoes are usually around $50 a pair regular price. Skechers.com will give you a good idea of what is available and prices.




Thanks for all the posts! I%26#39;ve been to the skechers website-they dont ship to Canada...;(!



My kids have a pair of skechers which we plan to take with us, but they%26#39;ve set their eyes on a new pair for the holidays! (its crazy...i know, but I%26#39;m the same!) So I was wondering if its worth spending $50-some from here, or just wait until we get there? I also wanted a pair...simply because they%26#39;re great for so much walking.



But the buy 1 get one 1/2 price-sounds great. better deal then we have here!





I wrote initially to see what kind of bargain I could get from the outlet malls. I understand there are skechers stores in the outlet malls too.




If your buying more than 1 pair definately wait until you get there. Aside from the savings the selection is a lot better than in Canada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment