Saturday, April 21, 2012

refillable mugs

47 days before we leave this cold MO weather and head for anything warmer in FL!



I have read through many posts and they have been a great help. Even to send me to other sites. I%26#39;m sure one of the sites tell me about the mugs, but wondering if someone could save me some time? :-)



I know we will buy the mugs. How much? Does that include first fill? and then is it free to refill throughout our stay? where?



Thanks!



refillable mugs


It is chilly isn%26#39;t it?! It was -2 before the wind chill here first thing this morning!





Here%26#39;s a link to the most recent thread on the subject.





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k166125鈥?/a>



refillable mugs


Sorry, you didn%26#39;t want a link. There is more info on it, but...





You can buy them at the resorts and at the parks, but they are different. If you buy it at the resort, you can only fill it up at the resort. If you buy one at the park, you can refill it at the park.





I know the one at the resorts costs around $12.50 and I believe it includes the first fill up.





I%26#39;m not sure if the one at the parks is the same.





Hopefully I summarized it correctly!





I hope this helps!





Lily




IT is in the vicinity of $15 per. 1st fill and everyone after that.




Pay once



refill as often as you like



no extra cost to refill




Is the refill mug on a day rate or the duration of your holiday?




What do you do with them while you are on a ride?





Missourinative: I%26#39;m an hour and a half north of you. I%26#39;m so tired of snow %26amp; cold. We had wind chills between -20 and -30 F yesterday. School started late, etc. I envy you going to sunny warm weather soon !





I would also like to know, are the mugs for your entire stay, and how do they know when you bought them?




You only pay one time for the mug, when you purchase it.



You can fill the mug as much as you want for the length of your stay for FREE



I don%26#39;t recomend that you buy the Park Refillable mug because you would have to carry it around all day and that would be bothersome, only the Resort Refillable Mug is worth it for using at your Resort.



You can only use the Resort Fillable Mug at Your Resort ( the Resort you purchased it at )



I hope that all made some sense :)




Thank you for all this information. I like the way you directed me to other sites. I really learned a lot through these few posts.



Actually today it got up to a cloudy 36 degrees!




Side note - though the mugs are technically for %26#39;your%26#39; resort, there are numerous anecdotal reports of them being used at other resorts and no one saying anything. That said, not quite sure why you would carry it to another resort except for specific activities.. (I could see myself bringing ours from Poly to the Beach Club for our fireworks cruise).




I purchased the refillable mug at AllStar Movies during our visit at Thanksgiving and thought it was great. I really like having my first diet coke of the day on the bus while on the way to the parks. I also purchased a Tinkerbelle caribiner styled key chain which allowed me to attach my cup to my backpack. Although I didn%26#39;t refill my cups in the park it sure came in handy to have an insulated cup with a lid when sharing a large drink inside the park. The Tinkerbell key chain kept the cup out of the way but securely attached to my backpack and handy- much more convient than digging in the bottom of the pack.



cajungirl

No comments:

Post a Comment