Friday, March 23, 2012

tell me about majectic beach

ok we are coming back in july yea!!!! what can you tell me about majestic beach



tell me about majectic beach


We stayed at the Majestic last summer. We loved it!



What do you want to know about the resort?



tell me about majectic beach


Never stayed there but have heard good feedback about it. The beach can get pretty crowded tho b/c of all the people that stay at the condo and in the area.




We stayed ther last summer and it was great rented through vrbo and got a really good rate for the last week of July into August, if you want the info on leave me a message here, have a great time, we are also coming back in June or July, I am so sick of snow and floods, I live in Indiana and want some warmth and sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!



Also it has a Starbuck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment