Friday, March 23, 2012

We arrive on the 21st - locals please help....

I%26#39;m sitting here looking at 6 inches of snow on my deck and supposed to get 10 to 12 more inches by noon tomorrow. My request to locals... could you please keep the 82 degrees with sunny skies until we get there. I realize it%26#39;s alot to ask, but I only get 9 days per year on Marco. It%26#39;s my ';Mom gets her sanity back'; time. I only get 9 out of 365 so we have to make them count. Thanks so much in advance because I know I can always count on you guys from Marco to come through!



Randy, Dave and that one chick with a tiara...what was her name, oh yeah...duchess whats her face. Please, please keep the temp at 80 degrees or above. Thats all I ask. Thanks so much in advance! Annie



We arrive on the 21st - locals please help....


bump

No comments:

Post a Comment