Sunday, April 15, 2012

Simpsons Ride

Hi - does anyone know the exact date for the Simpsons ride to open. I%26#39;ve checked a couple of websites and it says Spring 2008.



Simpsons Ride


I%26#39;m not sure. All I have heard is that it will be fun AND exciting but I won%26#39;t hold my breath...



Simpsons Ride


Where is old Junior when you need him eh?




OFFICIAL date for the ride opening is ......................yep Its still Spring 2008!!!!




';sources'; (well actually postign on another site) says that Universal interenal memos have said that staff for the ride must be in place by March 2nd




I hope you%26#39;re right Mike, I%26#39;ll be there then!




Brilliant. Kids will be sooo excited. Looks like it will be open when we are there.




Fantastic news. I will be there then. Cant Wait.





Homer


  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment