Thursday, April 19, 2012

Horse back riding?

Just read on another post suggesting horse riding as an activity to try on your chilling out day. Is there lots of places to do this in orlando?



Horse back riding?


A few!!





There%26#39;s Ft. Wilderness at Disney which offers riding.





Horse World in Kissimmee also has trail rides.





Another place to check is Villas of Grand Cypress Equestrian Center.



Horse back riding?


This looked liked fun. It%26#39;s an Eco Safari on Horseback.





floridaeco-safaris.com/adventure.horseback.p鈥?/a>




Hi been to Disney 5 times never been riding, never thought of it. I have not riden since I was about 15 now (35) I would love to do it on my next visit. I miss riding.



Do they allow people like me who can ride but havent for years




Sure, anyone can take a trail ride as long as you aren%26#39;t over the weight limit.





Age limit at Ft. Wilderness riding stable is over age 9 and under 250 lbs.




We plan to go on one of our ';down days';. We%26#39;re going to go to Ft. Wilderness %26amp; just wander around a bit. Go on the trail ride, and end with the Hoop De Do Revue.




Great plan, checkers!!




I have been to both the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress western trail rides and to horse world. Really enjoyed both but the Grand Ctpress was my favourite. Hadn%26#39;t ridden for a while but we had a private ride so could go at a pace of our choice. Very nice horses/ponies too. Would highly recommened. The Fort Wilderness is just a walking ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment