Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hotel Beginning of june

Hello,



My wife and I will be in Miami for four days at the beginning of june. We aren%26#39;t planning on getting a car so we%26#39;ll want to be able to be within walking distance of fun, and we would like to be right on the beach.





We would like a clean hotel. It doesn%26#39;t have to be 5 star, just a nice place. I%26#39;ve been reading about St. Augustine, and I%26#39;ve been able to find some good rates and reviews on the Beacon Hotel. Would these be good choices, or can someone suggest others?





Thanks,



Mike



Hotel Beginning of june


Hi Mike%26gt;





I like the St Augustine. I like the Park Central too. The location you are considering is great for NO car. You can walk everywhere or take a 25 cent shuttle bus EVERYWHERE - for a QUARTER!!





Here is a map of the fun restaurants and bars I like...





SoBe Area%26gt; http://tinyurl.com/2vojh6





Enjoy!





AG



Hotel Beginning of june


Thank you so much. You just made a confusing decision a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment