Tuesday, April 17, 2012

mickey and minnie at dinner

I was hoping to see mickey and minnie the 1st night of our trip before we went to MK. According to recent post I may want to skip Chef Mickey. Are there any other dinners that have both characters at the dinner meal.

mickey and minnie at dinner

I know others with chime in but the below will get you started for character dining opportunities...

http://allearsnet.com/din/cbchar.htm

M

mickey and minnie at dinner

what was posted about Chef Mickey that was negative? Most posters ( self included) seem to love it!


Why would you want to skip Chef Mickey??

DC


becuse she wants to go there for dinner and people think it麓s better for breakfast


Thanks Brazil. That%26#39;s right some people have posted dinner is not so great. If anyone had a good experience with dinner I would love to hear it. I checked out allears. The Garden Grill looked nice but no Minnie?


Ok...thanks for explaining BF4...I have been kind of out of circut on the Disney Forum and trying to get back in a little at a time..b4 we go on our next trip !! I am thinking that we enjoyed the breakfast over the dinner also...My little girl took me there for Mother%26#39;s Day last year for dinner..I think we did enjoy the morning better...

Thanks DS


Oh DC I just knew you were going to be the one to tell me go for it we liked it. I guess back to the drawing board. Unless others have some advice.


Sorry missingthesand :(

On our first day of every trip we always do Crystal Palace...No M%26amp;M there but the food is great and the character are alot of fun...I like there sing a long and the parade with the little ones is cute...it really is a great place !!!

Disney Chicks


Never been to CM or GG

But I can see this is really important for you...so how bad can it be? it麓s not all about food anyway.

Oh...Minnie is at Liberty Tree Tavern but no Mickey there...


Thanks Brazil I think I did lose the point. It is not all about the food. My husbad loves his food is probably the reason I got caught up in the food. He will be ok 1 time I think.

DC Crystal Palace is on our list. I was thinking about lunch while in the park 1 day. We are not planning on park hoppers. So a little more planning is required.

  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment