Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Restaurants

Hey LilBunny and other PCB experts! Are there any new restaurants in the PCB/Destin area since last summer? The only one I%26#39;ve heard about is Mellow Mushroom Pizza. How about closings? Any new faves? It%26#39;s 25 degrees in Kentucky today, and I%26#39;m thinking about vacation!



New Restaurants


Hey Coacheswife How are you doing its been a while I know im not LilBunny or Karen but i saw a post that pier park resturants wasnt near being done I was hoping it was so we could go to some of those new resturants Well its cold here in Atl too and im w/ you im ready for a vacation



New Restaurants


Hey Mrs. Nelson! Good to see and hear from you as well! I, too, had read that Pier Park wasn%26#39;t coming along quite as quickly as intended. My daughter was hoping the big Ron Jon%26#39;s surf shop would be open by the time we vacation, but it doesn%26#39;t look like that%26#39;s going to happen!




The Firefly in the Edgewater Shopping center is just over a year old. Is is owned by the Canopies former owner. Is is by far the most upscale dining experience in PCB. It is also expensive but worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment