Thursday, April 19, 2012

Townhouse and Albion

Hello, could you please let me know if these hotels (Townhouse and Albion) are close to the beach. If yes, how close of a walk are they?





I really liked the two hotels but would really like to avoid long distance walks to the beach. I looked on the map and it seems that these hotels are located near Lincoln Road, which is away from public beach area, so I%26#39;m not really sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.





Thank you!





P.S. Has anyone stayed at Essex House hotel? Any advice?



Townhouse and Albion


zaur%26gt;





Both the Townhouse and the Albion are a short (short) walk eastward to the beach. No worries.





Maps:



southbeach-usa.com/maps/miami-beach-maps.htm





AG



Townhouse and Albion


Don%26#39;t know where the Townhouse is. The Albion is a considerable way from the beach. The Essex House is on Collins, a block %26amp; half from the beach. It%26#39;s one of the more attractive Art Deco hotels %26amp; pretty much in the center of things. My parents stayed at the Essex House on their honeymoon -- in 1939! The outside looks the same, but the rooms have been totally upgraded.




Thank you very much, everyone! Very useful information. I did a little more research and so far decided that Savoy Hotel is the best choice for me. Well, if something better comes up, off course, I%26#39;ll change my mind again :)


  • dental cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment