Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reef Fanning sandals

I am not going to buy CRocs - No I am definitely NOT going to buy Crocs but as a wonderful alternative can anyone tell me where I can buy Grey Reef Fanning Sandals in Orlando?

Reef Fanning sandals

Now you%26#39;re talking. I actually bought my first pair at the gift shop at Typhoon Lagoon many years ago. They are all I wear in the summer and on holiday. I up graded last year for the pair with bottle openers in the soles.

To answer your question,,,,, no clue lol. I suggest looking in ';hipper '; surf shops,, you know , the places that won%26#39;t let you in the door if you%26#39;re wearing crocs. Seriously they are the favorite of american youth, shop where they shop.

Reef Fanning sandals

I bought a pair of dave fanning Reef sandals and they are very comfortable and trendy. These are superior to Crocs and more exclusive.

  • makeup ideas
  • face twitching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment