Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tradewinds Island Grand Resort

I just booked a vacation at the Tradewinds Island Grand Resort based on reviews on Orbitz, however, after searching for more reviews today, I am TERRIFIED to take my 1 year old daughter here. Some reviews are great and some say there are BUGS and the rooms are dirty.... has anyone stayed at this resort or can recommend a different resort? We booked a tropical view one bedroom suite... but now my excitement is all gone.... :(



Tradewinds Island Grand Resort


You should be ok - We travelled in a group of 20 from england to this hotel - my parents room was awful and had to get it changed but all the others were ok.





We had the same room type as you have booked - it was plenty big enough and it was clean.





I wouldnt rate it as high as some of the star ratings in europe - but a nice resort for kids and the food is very good in the pool bar cafe.





The beach is great.





Loads of good restaurants within walking distance.





Have stayed there a couple of times - also stayed at the sirata and got married in the don cesar.





Lovely resort x


  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment