Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Help I need a car!

Hey, I%26#39;m coming to Orlando for 6 months from June. I looked at rental prices and for 6 months its gunna cost around $4000! I looked at buying a car, but can%26#39;t find how much insurance is anywhere, and would I even get insurance on a UK driving license?





If anybody knows anything that can help me PLEASE PLEASE let me know, I%26#39;m starting to worry I may have to get a scooter!



Help I need a car!


flowe mouse,





Try Carmax or one of the other online mega dealers. They may have an answer for you in terms of a six month lease on a used car.





Insurance companies web sites will probably have the information you need about your insurance.





The big ones in Florida are State Farm, Alstate, and Progressive.





CTR



Help I need a car!


Also ask Enterprise Rent-A-Car.


  • makeup ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment