Sunday, April 15, 2012

Imperial Majesty=Great Cruise

I am 25 years old and just came back from the 2 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas. I went expecting the worst. The reviews are very harsh. For the money that is spent the cruise is great. The food was great and I can%26#39;t even elaborate on how friendly the staff is. This was my first cruise and I think it couldn%26#39;t have been better. The ship is not huge but why would u want bigger than that. I got lost a couple of times. The only thing i would say they need to improve is their entertainment. I went with 3 other friends and we all loved it. Will go on it again.



Imperial Majesty=Great Cruise




Glad to see someone had fun and thought it was worth it. We are going sometime this year and I was beginning to think the worst. Anyone used the bonus Vegas nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment