Thursday, April 12, 2012

rides for heavy people

Our church group will be comeing to WDW in May. We have a lady in our group whom is on the bigger side. She has changed her mind because she is afraid she will not fit on the rides, or that she will be the only bigger person whom is there. I think she may weight 250-300. I am really not sure though. Can I get some opinons? I am new to this site so not sure really how it works.



rides for heavy people


I dont know because I am new to this also. But, I did notice on wdwinfo.com they have photos of every ride, they show how wide the seats are of different rides. I am new myself, but just thought I would add this info that I do know.



rides for heavy people


oh my gosh....she will see sooooo many people much larger than that....and they will be riding and having a blast....almost all rides at all of the parks will be fine....i have traveled with people that size and they had no problems except for on astro orbiter and space mountain....i have seen people of smaller sizes have problems on those two because you have to really get down into not only a narrow space but a space that sits low to the ground....other than that, i think she will be fine....check allearsnet.com....here are two links:



http://allearsnet.com/tp/ridsiz.htm



http://allearsnet.com/tp/rid_trip.htm





hope this helps




Every major ride (roller coasters)has 2 seats for ';larger'; people they have wider seats and bigger harnesses so she should be ok.





there are ';Trial'; seats at the entrance to the rides so she can test herself.





Cheers ;-)Wullie




Have you tried calling a psycologist? Not everyone whom is ';Big';, just sits on the couch and eats donuts all day long.




By the way, I will make sure I pray for today at church, that you will seek to see the psycologist!




Who said anything about a couch?




In most people%26#39;s head, that generally think like you seem to think,fat people sit on a couch all day and eat. And it%26#39;s so not true!




Who in the heck do you two even think you are judgeing people. Let god be the one who does that. I weigh 190, and I dont eat lot? I will keep you all in my prayers, and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment