Thursday, April 12, 2012

A year of a million dreams...

Have you won a ';Year of a Million Dreams'; prize??? Tell us about it!



A year of a million dreams...


We were at AK in line for a ride when they pulled about 30 of us aside and gave us all ';Dream Fastpasses';. They were a card with a lanyard that had a fastpass tag for all the AK rides. It was nice because were planning to ';hop'; to another park in the afternoon and would not have had time to ride everything otherwise. (They only let you get one fastpass at a time you know). Seemed totally random though, just the right place at the right time.



A year of a million dreams...


They have carried the year of a million dreams over into 2008!!





8 weeks and 4 days to go!!




In September, I received 2 of the Dream Fast Passes, one at Animal Kingdom and one at Epcot.





In December, we received a ';free upgrade'; from Pop Century resort to the Coronado Springs resort at no extra charge.




The very first week they started giving dreams away, we had just finished riding Star Tours and a CM tapped me on the shoulder and asked if we%26#39;d like to take a behind the scenes tour of the Control Room. It was so cool, going thru a secret door in the hallway and meeting the CMs that control the ride. My Nephew is a Star Wars Freak and will never forget it. The kids got a %26#39;Jedi in Training%26#39; Certificate when we were done. We also were able to get right back on the ride for a second ( well, it was the 10th time for that day ) go around :)




I%26#39;m wishing for a night in Cinderella%26#39;s castle for my daughter!




yeah te night in the castle would be great, but also tyhe brekkie in mainstreet before the park opens looks cool too. apparently they have nearly every character there just for you!!!!!!!!!!




my god wouldnt it be fantastic to spend a night in castle? are you going soon?




As a self proclaimed Cinderella junkie, oh, what I%26#39;d give to spend a night in the castle. In fact, my family and friends, know better than to call it Cinderella%26#39;s Castle... it%26#39;s MY castle... lol.... I just let Cindy stay there ;)





My husband and I received the Million Dreams ears while in line for the Muppets Show at MGM. I was sooooooo excited. You think we%26#39;d been given fast passes or something, but I was THRILLED to have at least won something from this promotion!!! The Million Years ears and my Honeymoon ears are proudly on display in our bedroom. (Yea, I cried!!!)





My husband ';laughed'; at my tears, saying they%26#39;re proof that you%26#39;re never too old for Disney!




yea, we too got the year of a million dream ears. Kids wore them all day and kept being give free stuff in the restaurants. They thought it was fantastic.



Got the ears as we came off peter pan. Lovely little memento.

No comments:

Post a Comment