Thursday, April 12, 2012

all-you-can-eat buffet

I麓m travelling to Miami soon and I am looking for a fine all-you-can-eat AMERICAN buffet. I麓m talking about grilled beef, and/or sea food (not chinese) buffet. Can anyone help?! thanks!





all-you-can-eat buffet


Check out the Texas de Brazil in Miami. They have a website. I have been to the one in Chicago twice and it%26#39;s very good. $40?? but includes soups, large salad bar, and they come around with grilled meats on skewers that you can choose from. As far as seafood I think only peel and eat shrimp from salad bar. Fried plantains, mashed potatos and bread also come on the table. The one in Miami is in the Dolphin Mall.



all-you-can-eat buffet


Actually, I already know the Texas Brazil barbeque. I was more interested in las vegas style buffet, with real american food and/or seafood.??

No comments:

Post a Comment