Thursday, April 19, 2012

bike rental

I would like to use a bike while in Key Largo. Does anyone have a recommendation. We will have a car, so could drive to pick it up. We are staying at the Ramada. thanks P.M.



bike rental


My Florida Keys yellow pages says that Tavernier Bicycle and Hobbies has rentals. I haven%26#39;t rented from them but they have fixed my bike. This is a mile marker 92 Bayside. It%26#39;s in a strip mall with an Ace Hardware. www.tavernierbikes.com/bike-rental.shtml



bike rental




thanks for your help. Pat M.




We are staying in Islamorada and wanted to rent bikes. We will have a car so are able to pick them up. Any suggestions on where we can rent bikes during April?




I%26#39;m going to recommend the same place. It%26#39;s in the same general area as Islamorda. They are closed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment