Thursday, April 12, 2012

EMH Posting

How far in advance does Disney decide when the morning and evening and which park the EMH will occur? We are going in May - Iknow not a good time (Memorial day w/e), But it is a very significant Birthday for me. Hint: ';60';.





Want to get the dinning set up in November, hopefully.



EMH Posting


allearsnet lists them at least 5 months ahead. The site is showing them up til April right now, I will assume May will be added by the beginning of Nov.



EMH Posting


Thanks partypa!




If you can avoid MK on Sat, Sun %26amp; Mon, you should be OK. We%26#39;ve gone to Epcot on that weekend in the past and it wasn%26#39;t that bad. Book your Birthday Dinner as soon as the 180 days ahead hits and you will have a lovely time.



PS you look quite good for 60 !!!




Thanks, just had to change my appearance after a fantastic w/e. This year my wife decided that ';her'; daughters graduation present should be a trip to Disney. I was not opposed, and then she decided that we should celebrate my BD there. Soooo, I%26#39;ve been planning this one since I came back with my grand children in July.





Again I%26#39;m more excited than any of them! lol




I can totally understand being excited about another Disney Holiday.



I%26#39;m not that excited about your new ';appearance'; however, sorry, baseball season ended the night the Yankees where knocked out for me.




ok help me out here. If you can only get the emh days 5 moths out. How does everybody plan their adr%26#39;s 180 days out. How do you know which park you will be at that day.




If you go on the Disney site itself it has the park opening times for up to July.

No comments:

Post a Comment