Tuesday, April 17, 2012

English soccer screenings- Cricketers, Festival Bay

I am in Orlando this weekend prior to a conference in Tampa next week. I thought I should just give the thumbs up to the Cricketers Pub at Festival Bay where I went to watch FA Cup 4th round matches today whilst enjoying a drink and late breakfast. Their new venue at Festival Bay, I-Drive is much improved upon the former Mercado location, they have a whole menu of English matches screening there every week, they have plenty of screens, good availability of tables, the menu was not bad and the staff were friendly. We did pay a 拢10 cover charge however.





Just thought I%26#39;d write a quick note to endorse a good experience in case people dont know where soccer games are screened, although there are probably other venues in Orlando where you can also see English soccer games.



English soccer screenings- Cricketers, Festival Bay


glad you enjoyed it



looks much better than the old one at mercado



you paid 10 pounds not 10 dollars as a cover? that seems a bit steep



English soccer screenings- Cricketers, Festival Bay


I am sorry - my post should have read 10 DOLLARS and not 10 Pounds. I only just arrived in Florida and I guess I automatically have Pounds in my head. Thanks for the clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment