Thursday, April 12, 2012

Question?

Okay, so my husband and I are taking our son to orlando, he will be 3. It will just be my husband and I that will ride the big rides. My question is, will we still have fun taking turns riding rides, or will it be to time consuming, and make us tired out? Something tells me that it just wouldn%26#39;t be much fun rideing a roller coster by myself. Does this normally take place in the parks? We are taking this vacation because of my son also. But I want to make sure we all have fun.



Question?


A few years ago we went and my wife was pregnant so could not go on the big rides. I still wanted to do them so we either queued up together and she bailed out just before we got to the front of the queue or I queud up on my own. Both are not ideal because it was very boring when the queues were long and when i was on my own i felt like billy no mates! but hey i wouldnt of changed my holiday for all the tea in China



Question?


You won%26#39;t really be Alone, there will 1,000 other people going on the Roller coasters !!!



All kidding aside, the baby Swap works quite well and you will meet lots of other parents doing the same thing. Don%26#39;t miss out on having a bit of Grown-up fun, yes, it%26#39;s all about your little guy but you deserve a few thrills too



For more info on the Baby Swap and other related helpful hints check-out



allears.net/pl/infant.htm




being from the south like me, you know we tend to strike up conversations with complete strangers very easily.....we always know something about everyone in line around us before we ride....you will see other parents in line doing the swap thing.....since one of them will also be riding ';alone';, you have an instant ride buddy.....so get in line and make a new friend to scream with on that roller coaster!


  • face makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment