Sunday, April 15, 2012

whats wrong with ';Crocs';

Hi I was going to get cros but my kids wont let me. I saw another similar style more elegant looking slimmer fitting not looking like clogs and they said if I could buy them okay but certainly not crocs.





Why they seem to be just perfect for the parks and could take a good soaking. Is it the name or that they look like Dutch clogs no offence to the Dutch.



whats wrong with ';Crocs';


I can imagine your children to be teens which is why they wont allow their %26#39;ma/da%26#39; to wear crocs when they are with them in the parks :-) - am i right??





Buy them some too ;-) !!



whats wrong with ';Crocs';


My 2 kids were exactly the same....





...until I bought them crocs. Comfiest shoes in the world for long days in the parks. Who cares that you look %26#39;special%26#39; when wearing them




Yes you are right they are 15 and 16 year old girls.



There Dad is not allowed them at all not even the black ones but I think I will get the slimmer style version I talked of. There older sister 22 thinks I could get away with that. Why is it am I too old to wear them or is it that they are fashion victims?



I might even get 4 pair various colours.




As long as you don%26#39;t mind other people giggling at your choice of footwear!



We all know they are the most comfortable shoes on the planet, but they are just soooo stupid looking!



Sorry, I wouldn%26#39;t be seen dead in them and I can%26#39;t help feeling sorry for people who wear them.



Still, fashion is all about personal choice, isn%26#39;t it?




I have not tried a pair on yet but they are comfortable well thats just decided it for me I will be wearing them




Crocs cause nurse safety concern









Nurses have been banned from wearing crocs鈩?shoes in hospital due to safety concerns. Recent news articles have reported on the dangers of the shoe including risk of injury or infection through the holes in the shoes and static electricity build up from the shoes causing disruption to medical equipment.



We asked podiatric surgeon Mike O%26#39; Neill, spokesman for the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists, for his views. He agreed with the reports that there was a risk of danger and infection from blood or fluid and said, ';it is for this reason orthopaedics wear Wellington boots';. He commented that completely closed top shoes should be worn in clinical areas.





Hospitals have also stated that the shoes are not professional looking for the workplace. Mike O%26#39;Neill said ';crocs鈩?do not give as much support as a traditional pair of nursing boots.';





There are also reports of children having there toenails ripped of on the Escalators as they get caught in the teeth at the bottom ,this has happened in Airports and shopping centres








I am manager of a day centre for the elderly and had thought of getting them all a pair since they are so comfy. Guess they wont be getting them now.




Yah! can you imagine a plane load of British holidaymakers coming out of the Airport in green Black and multi coloured wellington boots with tops on up to the knees. The locals would be saying here comes the green welly brigade



Gor there would be some stinky feet in the cabin 2 weeks later on the way back.



Everybody would be banging on the oxygen mask panel to make the fall down .



Mind you it would be a cheap round for the airline cos nobody would want any drinks unless they were served with straws so they didnt have to take the mask off.



Merryhol I dont think you are ever to old to where them at 68 I were mine but could only find fawn color in my size . I was looking for some of the multi coloured ones but only found them up to size 10.



I dont care if you giggle at me. I shall be walking proud out of the parks while the gigglers will be nursing blisters.




Nothing is wrong with crocs!





I live in them and so do most people I know who have tried them! They are the comfiest thing I have ever shoved my feet into and as I am not out to make any fashion statements not only will I wear my summer crocs all the time on holiday---I will wear my winter crocs on the plane on the way out and back!





So -----if you see a Brit wearing bright pink croc type shoes and carrying a handbag with a Figment dangling from it----come and say hello!





lynn




So are the Sassari Retro Wedges as comfortable as the others? They look so normal I%26#39;m tempted to buy them. (Regular Crocs don%26#39;t have enough arch support for me so I can%26#39;t wear them anyway.)





shop.crocs.com/pc-112-4-sassari.aspx鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment