Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best item that you purchased to bring home when in Orlando

I bought plenty of good food whilst in Florida and was also pleased with the purchase of the CK Summer fragrance and a wicked Dan Marino football shirt but the best thing I bought was:





Bright orange NASA flightsuit from Kennedy Space Centre. Awesome piece of kit.



Best item that you purchased to bring home when in Orlando


A life size fibre glass wolf from a shop at the Mikado Centre many years ago - and then 2 years ago - 2 x big pictures in Leopard print frames - which we shipped home. (they were a wedding present)



Best item that you purchased to bring home when in Orlando


My new Laptop.




Lots and lots of clothes! We also bought a lovely photo album from MK which we put all of our photos in once we got home.




A Paslode framing nailer and De Walt 18 gauge finish nailer. Half the price than at home.




Lots of information to plan my next trips.




A Tinkerbell Oven Glove - so everytime I put it on it makes me smile, The wings are a bit singed now though so am going back in April to buy another!!!




A Reservation # for the next Trip :)




A Fender Showmaster Electric guitar for my son.




OOOOO, a Fender, nice, my son has one of those....(Good idea !)





1. We always bring home a special christmas tree ornament for each of us.





2. When the kids were smaller, we bought awesome costumes and used them for the following Halloween. Got a great pirate %26amp; girl genie outfit once.





3. Scrapbooking is big here, I bought a Millenium Scrapbook %26amp; all the matching papers, etc to do our pictures when I got home.





4. Gift shop at the Grand Floridian sold a 18'; Doll that was dressed in a ';mickey mouse club'; outfit, complete with the black mickey ear hat. Cute, cute, cute.




Hi All,



I am a foster carer in England so I bought back, a pram, new car seat, high chair and loads of bottles and baby things saved a small fortune.



Example bottles 拢15 for two in England got 6 for $12 (拢6) such a saving.





Daughter majorly into gymnastics, got 7 leotards dirt cheap cost of one in england, All friends very jelous as she was the only one with the designs

No comments:

Post a Comment