Thursday, April 12, 2012

Restaurants: Do you need to book



I will be in Miami from 5th feb for a week and having been looking at some of the restaurants in sobe namely prime112, wish and spiga for the weekend. Will I need to book ahead for these places or should i get a table if i turn up on the night, a 30min wait would be ok. probably look to dine around 7-8pm.





thanks



Restaurants: Do you need to book


You are talking about some very popular restaurants during prime season on the weekend. Why wouldn%26#39;t you want to make reservations?



Restaurants: Do you need to book


I was just wondering if they got busy as I didn%26#39;t want to restrict ourselves time wise by booking them too far in advance.




I would think that it depends on how really really bad you want to go to one of these places, especially Prime 112 or Wish. You could always try to make a reservation that afternoon, but personally I don%26#39;t think I would try to go there without one unless I am eating either very early or very late. But there are a lot of really great restaurants in Sobe, so if you can%26#39;t get in, I am sure that there is always someplace that you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment