Thursday, April 12, 2012

disney marathon

whilst in florida the other week we decided to visit hollywood studios.When we got there there was a marathon going on .I know this race is 24 miles or 26 miles long but what route does it take .Does it go around all the disney parks .

disney marathon

big cheese,

I think they change the route a little every year, but I am not sure. As best I can remember this was the route in 1999 which was the year I worked it.

It started in the EPCOT Parking lot and went through the front to the International area around the lagoon and out the gate by the Yacht and Beach. From there it used a pedestrian walk way to the Studio. It went through the Studio to World Drive and through the Magic Kindom entering at the main gate and leaving through a service gate near Frontier land. The half marathon ended in the parking lot for the race track.

From there it followed a loooooong service road to the back entrance to Animal Kingdom. That%26#39;s the section I worked. It went through Animal Kingdom to Osceola Parkway and then through a service entrance back to EPCOT.

I am sure there are some gaps in my route, but

I hope this helps.

CTR

  • .net
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment