Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wi-Fi or Internet Cafe's?

Heading down next week to get away, but unfortunately not all the way. I will need to get a little work done and looking for ideally a wi-fi spot where I can get some work done.





Any coffee shop type places or other suggestions?



Wi-Fi or Internet Cafe's?


Sanibel Bean has wifi. Internet access at library. Check with your rental unit - some have internet access. The unit we rent at Waterside/Breakers West has wifi.



Wi-Fi or Internet Cafe's?


The is paid internet access at the Hallmark store and free wi-fi at the Starbucks on Captiva as well. Best spot is library.




PS - Don%26#39;t tell anyone, but I found an unsecured wi-fi set up where the signal was strong enough for me to piggyback off of at one condo. :-) Many of the wi-fi setups aren%26#39;t on secured and encrypted routers,




TM is right -- you could park outside my duplex and piggyback off our wifi, but I%26#39;m not telling where we live ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment