Friday, March 23, 2012

Downtown Disney.

Hi, I was reading some of the other postings regarding downtown disney. This may sound like a silly question...but is this attraction free? I know the parking is free... I%26#39;m thinking of just spending the afternoon there, but if it%26#39;s free, I would rather not use the time allocated in my tickets. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Downtown Disney.


It%26#39;s free. You must go by the Lego store. I%26#39;m 33, and I was still fascinated by the giant Lego creations.



Downtown Disney.


It%26#39;s free, with the exception of Pleasure Island, Disney Quest and Cirque. Basically its a mall. A nice, disney themed mall, but a mall.




No charge to stroll around :)



allears.net/btp/downtown.htm




Thanks! Are there any characters in downtown disney like in the parks?




Downtown Disney isnt an Attraction.





Its just an open air place to walk around shops,restaurants. Pleasure Island is where the Bars/Clubs are.





Its a lovely place just to have a stroll around especially at night.





Rainforest Cafe Restaurant is my favourite although 9 times out of 10 you have a long wait. Best 2 put your name down then have a wander around the shops.





Cas Essex

No comments:

Post a Comment