Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Travel IQ

Hey guys, just out of curiousity, does anyone know why the Travel IQ%26#39;s keeps jumping back and forth? I had made it all the way thru level 8, and had a 144 IQ - then, a couple of days later, it was down to 123, and I hadn%26#39;t even played again - then, yesterday, back to 144, and today, back down to 123. It%26#39;s driving me bonkers!! :) I haven%26#39;t played in awhile, but I know some of you are as addicted as me! Has anyone else noticed this?





And, as a side note, only 5 months and counting till I%26#39;m on that beautiful Daytona sand!! (not that I%26#39;m counting - LOL!!)



Travel IQ


Don%26#39;t know about the IQ thing BUT I thought I was the only one counting!!!! Only 115 days to go!!! We will try and leave some sun n sand for ya!



Travel IQ


I post mostly on the Las Vegas forum, and we%26#39;ve had several posts concerning the travel IQ game...I have chosen not to participate until they work out the bugs! LOL





I am flying in one week from today and am SO glad to get away from this ice/snow/cold we%26#39;ve had here in KS for over a month :(




Same thing happened to me as Ducky said. I haven%26#39;t played in a quite a while. I am finally getting some sub days in, so I can%26#39;t see straight those little pins on the map!!!!





See you Friday Ducky!




I played the world and scored really low -- like pitifully low.



Then I played the US and scored like an adult.



My score seems to go between the 2 I earned for each game.





Renata




I%26#39;m on the Punta Cana post a lot and have heard complaints about this as well. I personally am a loser at stressful, timed games so I%26#39;ve stayed away. Don%26#39;t want to insult myself...lol.




I haven%26#39;t played in a couple of weeks - too much going on here, too! Yay, teach, glad you%26#39;re finally getting some subbing in! And ducky, I%26#39;m so jealous that you%26#39;re getting to go down in a week - once Christmas is over, all I can think about is Daytona!!




Oh rags....you have NO idea how anxious I am to get on that plane next Wed!!!! One week from today, I will be enjoying lunch with my daughter and teach and enjoying (I hope) the beautiful Daytona area weather!!! I always make Gwennie take me to the beach at least once while I%26#39;m there, and I like to go to Crabby Joe%26#39;s to watch the people surf and fish...well except with the surf is rough! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment