Saturday, April 21, 2012

A question for Vegas

I see from your posts that you are a tad bored at the moment, so my question is:





How did your title come about?





What were your thoughts when you created this masterpiece way back in 2003?





Do you have any more that we don%26#39;t know about?





My own is very boring but self explanatory, but many others are unique, so come on guys, and share your thoughts.



A question for Vegas


This will probably get owled but anyway.



Novalobster: I%26#39;m from Nova Scotia and we have a lobster business. My husband is a lobster fisherman and we have a lobster holding facility that we keep lobsters in until the price starts to go up. Our sons help run the place. We have about 100,000 pounds in there at the moment.



So come on guys start eating lobster so the demand will go up. LOL



A question for Vegas


In old Jersey (ie not new lol)





we had one of these lobster/crab holding areas nearby where we lived. They were called %26#39;Viviers%26#39;. Sounds nicer, eh?





My name is derived form the descriptive adjective for things coming from the Isle of Man. Not that I%26#39;m really from there, but I have lived there more than a decade now and that is where I go everywhere from.





I have no other registered names here at TA. I hear that others do though.......




Lobster, I%26#39;d like to be your neighbor.....



My 5 personal traps provide me with all the Spiny Lobster (No claws) that I need or want. Maine lobbies go for $9 to $12 a pound here in the tank.



My name is because I am an ob/gyn Dr.




There was conversation about Lobster last night. There doesn%26#39;t seem to be enough Restaurants in Orlando serving Lobster, perhaps on your next trip to Orlando you could present a little Sales Pitch to some of the Restaurants.We could use more Lobster in Orlando :)




keywest, well, that makes perfect sense.



I can%26#39;t even begin to explain:0




Merryman ...





Im a divorced dad, and one weekend way back when, i had access to my son, and when his mother came to pick him up, i remarked to my son that she looked down in the dumps.. i think the terminolgy i used was ';sad mare';..not very flattering but spoken tongue in cheek.





Of course the second my son entered her car he spilled the beans, to which she then shouted out the window ... ';hark merryman there';



I laughed so hard that i cried and hence merryman was born..




We went to one of those ';all you can eat'; lobster places last time down, ';Angels';. The lobster was very poor, way too salty and limp. Just tried it on a whim but won%26#39;t be doing that again. We%26#39;ll wait till we get home if we want any.



Fisherman are getting about $7. per pound here now. We can sell them for about $7.50.



But we do love shrimp and Florida is a great place for it.




Well if you ever make it all the way down, I%26#39;ll treat. Key West Pinks, spicy cocktail sauce and some freezing cold Coronas......on me.




I too prefer full sun and don%26#39;t do well in swampy areas. I also...





';conquer weeds, drought, floods, hail, frost, heat, and even carelessly applied herbicides! Year after year [I] remain serenely beautiful.';





:-) Lily




I will take you up on that KWT as long as you don%26#39;t do any ob/gyn on me - it sounds painful.





Do they have much of that in Key West and does it only effect Jugglers and fire eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment