Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A week off

Hi all



I%26#39;ll be out of town for the next week. Yup. Even people living in Key West have to go on vacation sometime. In this case, it%26#39;s the opposite of what many of you want to do. I%26#39;m heading north into the snow and cold. I%26#39;ll see you all whan I get back. If I%26#39;m able to grab internet access, I may be able to pop in. In the mean time - Merry Christmas!!



A week off


Have a great time Tim! Merry Christmas to you and your family!



A week off


Merry Christmas to you and once again thank you for all your help. 10 days to go and will be in Key West for a week.




Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and travel safely! And ditto on beachlover%26#39;s ';thank you.'; KW is fabulous on its own, but having so many recommendations and then meeting some of the people who make those recommendations is just the icing on the cake!


  • cream tones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment