Monday, April 23, 2012

Water Sports in Miami - where to start?

Hello,





This is my first time to Miami and I really want to try out some water sports. Mostly interested in doing para sailing and the wave runner thing. I am completely clueless as to where to even start looking for these sports? We will be driving into Miami on a sunday (probably by noon) and will be leaving the evening next day. The plan was to checkout the south beach and miami beach. So essentially my question is -



do any of these locations offer the water sports?



what is the typical cost?



can I fit them into one evening or one morning?





Thanks a lot!



Water Sports in Miami - where to start?


fountainhead%26gt;





Check out the listings here:





southbeach-usa.com/news/鈥?/a>





You can definitely get your splashing done in a day.





Have fun!





AG

No comments:

Post a Comment